To view more information about a custom area, navigate to the map page, click on the Areas button and click the i icon next to the area name.
This will open up a popup window with:
- Service Count: This shows how many, if any, services are within that area and provides you with an option to download that list of services
- Description: A description for that area, if one has been provided by the area creator
- Definition: In Local Insight you can create areas in a number of ways. This line tells you the method of creation
- Creation Date: When it was created
- Creator: Who within your organisation has created that area
- Constituent regions: This details the component standard areas that make up your area. They will be OA, LSOA, MSOA or LA codes.
Additional row for areas created by postcodes
If the area was created by uploading postcodes there will be an additional "Uploaded Postcodes " row. This will have a link that you can click on to download the list of postcodes used to create the area originally.