Once you have chosen your indicators and themes you can decide which indicators you would like to be visible on the maps and dashboard.
In order to customise the data on the maps and dashboard go to the manage indicators page:
Click Group Admin>Manage Indicators
User Permissions note
Only Group Admin users can access the Manage Indicators tab
- An Indicator must be placed within a theme in order to show it on the maps and dashboard
- Click on the theme which contains the indicator
- There will be a list of indicators with tick boxes for both maps and dashboard.
Simply tick and untick the maps and dashboard boxes next to your indicators.
It is quick and easy to tick indicators on and off from the maps and dashboards so use this function to create a range of different dashboards. Read more using the dashboard in Local Insight.
- Any changes you make on Manage Indicators will affect all users in your organisation including Public Access Site visibility.
- Users with a public facing site also have the ability to choose which indicators appear on the public site, independently of the logged in site. There is an extra column on the indicator list for this.