To load your service data into Local Insight you can either copy and paste a list of postcodes or you can upload a CSV file.
This article will run through how to upload your service data by uploading a CSV file.
Please note: You must ensure that your CSV is formatted correctly, for guidance on how to format your upload check out this article:
Click Admin > Manage Services
- You can upload simply one column of data with postcodes
- This will work with or without headers
You can also assign a UPRN to each of your postcodes.
- The UPRN is a Unique Property Reference Number
- Each row of data must have a different UPRN, even if they are the same postcode. The UPRN must be unique for each row of data
- If your organisation does not use UPRNS, upload the postcodes and Local Insight will assign each of your services a UPRN
- When you download a list of all your services, you will see these in the first column. Check out this article for guidance on downloading a list of all your services:
- Editing Your List Of Services
If you are uploading the location of services and want to assign service types:
- The CSV file must contain 3 columns, UPRN, Postcode & Service Type (in that order)
- You can also download a template CSV file which will show how the file must be formatted
See below for how your upload should look:
Once this has uploaded you will receive the below message and you can then view your services on the maps.