Local Insight offers an unlimited number of users across your organisation and local partners. This section of the Knowledge Base gives you details on how to set up and manage users for your group.
Group Admins for your organisation have the ability to add and edit users.
There are three levels of users within Local Insight, with varying degrees of admin rights:
Group Admins: Group Admins have the highest level of admin access, and have access to all the admin features within Local Insight including;
- Uploading services
- Creating, editing and deleting custom areas
- Generating and deleting reports, defining comparators for the reports.
- Managing themes and indicators on the maps and dashboards
- Uploading your own data
- Changing the colour schemes for the maps and dashboards
- Managing users
Power Users: Power Users have mid level admin access and have access to the following admin features;
- Creating and editing custom areas
- Generating reports
View Reports: View reports have the lowest level of admin access. 'View reports' users can;
- View data and custom areas on the maps and dashboards
- View reports that have already been generated