If you are experiencing difficulties when uploading your services have a look at the below list of common issues.
- You must upload a CSV file and not an Excel file. For information on creating CSV files check out this article:
- My service information is in an Excel file how do I turn it into a CSV?
- If the column headers are causing a problem try deleting them
- Typos and case sensitivity in your service types will create additional service types. For example, if you have some service types labelled "School" and others "school" then Local Insight will create two different service types
- If you receive an error message saying that certain postcodes have failed. This could be caused by a typo or because the postcode is new. See article on new postcodes:
- Unmatched postcodes when uploading services
- The columns must be ordered in the right format and cannot be customised (see image below). For more guidence on this, check out the below article on formatting your CSV correctly:
- How to format your CSV file