A lot of the admin features that Group Admins can customise make changes that affect the whole organisation.
- Uploading list of services
- Customising themes and indicators
- Changing map colours
- Changing comparators within report
In these cases, it is important to clearly communicate the changes being made to the rest of the team using Local Insight to avoid confusion.
We suggest that before making any major changes to your organisation's site, you email all users to let them know:
- What changes you are making
- Why you are making the changes
- When the changes will take place
Most email providers allow you to set up contact groups:
Let us know if you use a different email provider, and we will add the guidance in.