Indicators: These are the individual datasets on Local Insight. There are more than 800 different indicators available on Local Insight.
Themes: These are the headings under which you can group indicators.
Use Manage Indicators under the Admin tab to select and group indicators into themes which are useful for your projects.
If you have different teams using Local Insight simultaneously then you can use the themes to signpost and differentiate between departments and projects.
The Manage Indicators feature allows you to customise Local Insight to suit your needs in a variety of ways:
- Add, remove and edit the themes which indicators appear under
- Choose which indicators appear in which themes
- Choose which indicators appear on the maps
- Choose which indicators appear on the dashboard
- Choose where your custom datasets appear
- Choose which data sets appear on your public facing site
Please note: Changes made using the Manage Indicators feature will affect all users within your organisation